14 July 2006

The is NOT the Pajama Game! Who do I look like, Harry Connick Jr?

Why have I been repeatedly ambushed by semi-strange people while I am scantily-clad in my nightgown?! It went something like this each time:

Well, it would certainly be much more titillating this way. In reality, the other day Debbie came over (expected) with Heesun and Lily (unexpected.) Just tonight, Rebecca came over (unexpected) with her one and only cousin Cody (really super unexpected.) It was just a little embarrasing for me and didn't really end in any hijinks that would look good played in a montage with some sweet pop song playing in the background.

In my defense, I'm often found in my jammies now since I work an early morning shift at Macy's. Seven AM may not be super early for some, but it's certainly early for one who is a social butterfly such as moi.

If I were Mimi Marquez from Rent, I would rectify the situation by performing my famous lawn chair-handcuff dance, while clad only in bubble wrap, to the sounds of ice tea being stirred.

No comments: